Dental Veneers and Your Smile
Dentists use dental veneers in Texas to give patients the smile they want. Poorly shaped teeth or those that are permanently stained can detract from the overall appearance of some people. Dental veneer services in Texas are part of cosmetic dentistry in Kohrville, TX. Our patients use to improve their smile by changing one tooth or an entire mouth of teeth. The result is a new, more attractive smile. When you do not have confidence because of your smile, dental veneers in Texas make a big difference.
How Dental Veneers in TX Change Your Look
Teeth that are stained, or aren’t a decent shape can detract from your overall appearance. Dental veneers in Texas are used by your dentist to give you a beautiful smile. The treatment is permanent, and you can use dental veneers in a variety of ways, including:
- Fixing a chipped tooth that is much shorter than the rest of your teeth
- Give you a permanent fix to teeth that are stained and unable to be whitened
- Decrease gaps between your teeth and give you a better-looking smile
- Repair broken teeth that you don’t need to replace
When the shape or color of your teeth is bothering you, it’s time to talk to your dentist about the use of dental veneers in Kohrville, Texas. Set up an initial consultation to talk about your suitability as a candidate for dental veneers.
Understanding Your Dental Veneers
Dentistry specialists make dental veneers out of either composite resin or porcelain, depending on what your dentist thinks will be best for you. They are thin, and replace the enamel your dentist removes in preparation for your veneers. Your veneers are made specifically for you, and you will need to have your teeth cast so that your dentist can get veneers made that fit perfectly in your mouth. Once dental veneers are in place, healthy dental habits can help keep your veneers intact. Beneficial habits include:
- Avoid hard candy or chewing on objects that shouldn’t be in your mouth to reduce chips and cracks
- Pay attention to foods and drinks that stain your teeth to keep your veneers white
- Get help from your dentist right away if one of your veneers gets damaged
- Keep up your oral health habits by brushing and flossing your teeth regularly to protect your veneers and overall dental health
Dental veneers give you great looking teeth that don’t require special treatment once they are in place. While you will need to treat your veneers with care, this is no different than the attention you should be giving to your existing teeth.
The Dental Veneer Process
Dental veneers in Kohrville, Texas take several office visits to get the work done. The process of dental veneers includes:
- Going for an initial consultation to see if your dentist approves your teeth for dental veneers
- Getting a thin layer of enamel removed from your teeth to prepare your mouth for veneers
- Having your teeth molded to send out the mold for the creation of your veneers
- Dental veneers are then adhered to your mouth and shaped as needed to give you a natural smile
You may be able to complete the process of receiving dental veneers in a few weeks, but it will depend on how long it takes for your dentist to receive the veneers once the dental lab has created them.
Discover the Benefits of Veeners Now
Dental veneers will give you the smile you have always dreamed of in only a few weeks. Set up your consultation for dental veneers in Texas with Lovett Dental now. Contact Lovett Dental in Kohrville at 832.662.3205 and get ready to change your smile for the better.